Sunday, January 18, 2009

When I grow up...

This story is old but I have to record it before I am some day senile and cannot remember just how funny Ari was. When Ari was around 3 we were watching Dora the Explorer. Dora was playing soccer. Ari said, "Mom, when I grow up I want to play soccer. I really do not remember what I said but I am sure it was some kind of affirmative comment.
Later that afternoon we were walking down the street with a neighbor girl, M. I said, "Hey M ask Ari what she wants to be when she grows up." To which M of course complied and said, "Hey Ari what do you want to be when you grow up." Without hesitation Ari said, "Evil." Now exactly what does one say to that? So I pressed for some more information and inquired, "I thought you wanted to be a soccer player." The response, "Well, first I want to be evil, then I will play soccer."

No comments:

Post a Comment